Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reclip.it!

I'm not one for Pinterest. Don't get me wrong, I have an account but only because I had to in order to use it for contests and such. I don't like the immense amount of spam and links that are only there to get someone else money. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Well, Reclip.it is fairly new and there aren't as many people abusing the system over there--yet. I have an account and have been "clipping" deals when I see them and sometimes not even posting them here! Of course, that's just because I've been busy recently and slacking off so that's not going to last oh so long.

In any case, if you want to know what deals and freebies I've been looking up and/or are about to post, check out my Reclip.it by clicking the tab on the top left of the site.

If anyone is looking for an invite, leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...