Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cracked.com: Parenting Articles

Maybe I get bored a lot. Maybe I have nothing better to do while feeding a sleeping baby or being used as a chair/bed/slide. Maybe, I don't know.

But, I do know that I like reading Cracked.com. Sometimes, you'll learn things that are trivial facts that you'll never be able to bring up in regular conversation with another human being, unless that person is your significant other and the conversation starts off with, "So, I was reading on Cracked.com..."

Somehow, I ended up over there--I blame Babble--and started reading all kinds of, well, I'll just call them "parenting articles." Actually, I think it'd do a few stuck up people some good to read. >,> No, seriously... Read these if you don't believe me.
And once you read or skimmed through them, let me know what you think. I really need other people to talk to about this stuff because while my husband can't generally remember a conversation five minutes after having it, it does start to get boring on my end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...