But, I do know that I like reading Cracked.com. Sometimes, you'll learn things that are trivial facts that you'll never be able to bring up in regular conversation with another human being, unless that person is your significant other and the conversation starts off with, "So, I was reading on Cracked.com..."
Somehow, I ended up over there--I blame Babble--and started reading all kinds of, well, I'll just call them "parenting articles." Actually, I think it'd do a few stuck up people some good to read. >,> No, seriously... Read these if you don't believe me.
- 5 Hallmarks of Bad Parenting That Are Actually Good for Kids
- 5 Horrific Ways Bad Parents Turn Their Kids Into Good Money
- 7 Things 'Good Parents' Do (That Screw Up Kids For Life)
- 5 Internet Life Lessons Parents Need to Start Teaching Kids
- 6 Horrible Lessons Hollywood Loves to Teach Kids
- 6 Popular Children's Books That Teach Kids Horrible Lessons