Friday, June 29, 2012

Am I Doing Too Much?

Been thinking lately about this one. I have a number of things I have to do in a day, week, month, etc. Currently on my plate:
  • Reviews over here. (& posting. {& promoting})
  • Crafts and shopping for cool vintage-ness anywhere I go for our shop.
  • Raising four kittens. (& willing to foster if needed!)
  • Being a weather spotter, though right now that's only heat related.
  • Going to a Wiknic this weekend.
  • Finding an awesome RV so we can start full-timing ASAP.
  • Taking care of kids, but I don't think that counts in this list since it's a "have-to" sort of thing.
..I'm suddenly super glad I don't cook!

I think this has a lot to do with why I'm not moderating on websites any longer. I completely let people down over on Chicken Smoothie and I hate that I did that. (The admin made me cry more than once for failing to be around when I simply couldn't due to family {like having a child} or 'net going down.) I guess being away four times in four years because I've had children is just too much. I don't know, I really didn't get much respect over there anyway and it was highly stressful.

It never fails though, my daily life is always a long list of things I have to do day in and day out. Maybe I like it being hectic? Probably. It's all I've ever known and watched my grandmother do it her entire life.

Doesn't really seem like you're living if you're just sitting there, does it? I feel like I have to do something or I'm failing and not doing enough. Maybe that does set me up to fail and have high stress levels, but what doesn't?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...