Friday, March 02, 2012

New Vehicle!

Can you tell it was getting ready to storm?

We paid $2,800 for it. He started out around $3,600 to $3,400, but continued to go down. Got to $3,000 and I was happy with that, but since we really didn't have that much money to spend with taxes being 7%, he took off another $200 to help pay for that. Taxes ended up costing $196 and the title, registration, and plates were only $75 and some change. Nice, especially with insurance only $43 per month.

Just one more thing to get, thankfully, since we don't have much left since hubby's check that he was supposed to get over a week ago has yet to come in. Working on getting that, seriously. It's a few hundred dollars and we aren't going to have anything left soon. Need to sell more stuff apparently. :/

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I unfortunately am not that good at bargaining/bartering. Perhaps I am too nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I understand that... I usually get the worse end of a deal because I'm shy. I don't know, when it came to standing up and asking questions and being personable yesterday, I just managed to pull it off! Sort of out of character for me though.

    ReplyDelete

Please Click Here to Visit Top Mommy Blogs and Vote for Me! Please Click Here to Visit Picket Fence Blogs and Vote for Me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...