Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free Baby Stroller at CVS with Qualifying Purchases!


It took calling in to several stores but, after finding one that had a stroller left (and the very last one to boot), we managed to snag this deal.

This was the week to buy diapers anyway and I had coupons and ECBs to spend, so we went for it.

We paid $24 for $34 worth of baby products after coupons. (Three jumbo packs of Huggies Pull-Ups and one bottle of Johnson and Johnson's baby lotion, $5 in coupons for those and $5 in ECBs from a sale a few weeks ago.)

The stroller normally sells for $17.99. It's a regular umbrella stroller and is Winnie-the-Pooh, I had assumed it would just be some random ugly design myself, and pretty decent for some of the cheap umbrella strollers we've had in the past.

All in all, we spent $24 dollars on stuff we needed to get anyway and got a free stroller that we sort of needed anyway. So, it's like we spent $24 on $56 worth of baby stuff. What kind of percentage of savings is that? It's over 50%, which is pretty good... At least we think so.

Anyone else do this? I missed out on a few bucks worth of coupons for diapers by forgetting to get a Sunday paper last week--I could kick myself for that now!--so I know someone out there had to have done better than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...