Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Coupons.com Savings Club: Free For One Year!




All you have to do is sign into your Coupons.com account and fill out your information. Like most places that have trail offers, you have to give them your credit card so they can verify by taking then giving back $1. (I've already had it taken out then readded but pending. Both happened at the same time, unlike the Android Market that took a week...)

Your bill shows that you won't be charged for one year. (Example: Mine says my next bill is for $3 on 2/22/13.) You can cancel at any time if you don't like or don't want to pay after a year, but you might as well use it for a while and get those extra coupons! I've already gotten my confirmation emails and have printed off some of the Savings Club coupons.

There's currently a Savings Club coupon for $1.50 off any one Freshchetta Pizza. My husband loves those, so I printed those out along with some others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...