Monday, February 27, 2012

Cleaning Out the Coupons!

Had a ton of formula checks, I realized today. I've already used a lot of them in the past month and I still had $54 worth of them! Around here they are used properly and not as vendor coupons, so it's not as though I can really "spend" the money on anything but formula--and our trunk is packed with infant formula and cereal.

Posted all of them online for trade. Ended up making 40% of what the face value was, minus my postage cost of course. Still, when you really need that money, it's awesome.

Working on trading away coupons we'll never use now. I'm getting so frustrated when going through and tossing ones that I forgot about or having a ton of hair product ones that don't expire for months and it's something we won't/can't use/buy. Might as well benefit someone else with them!

Being my first real experience in trading coupons and the like, I think I like it. Of course, I certainly wouldn't want to do it online anywhere I wasn't absolutely sure you could trust the people.

Have you ever traded coupons?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...