Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lots of New Followers!

Current:
Facebook - 530
Twitter - 444
Facebook has come leaps and bounds in the past few weeks. Before then, I was afraid to promote the site any more than letting it automatically get posts from the RSS feed. Now, I've even *gasp* invited a few of my real life friends to check it out.

I'm always shy when it comes to showing real people what I do online. Of course, I know all of you are real people but I mean people that can talk to my face and tell me how much they think I suck. :/ I've always been afraid of rejection, but never when it came to asking guys out. Huh. Never thought about it until I typed that, really. Strange.?

Twitter is all kinds of filling up because I worked really hard last night to try to catch up to the number of fans I have on Facebook.

And these are just the numbers on the accounts for the website. I'm not counting my personal page or account that I also post on, just because I don't count them even though I know some places do.

In any case, if you're one of the many new fans or followers--thank you. Without you, we don't have the ability to get new products to test and offer you for free or discounted prices. Without you, I wouldn't bother posting great deals and coupons and other links so you can share in the awesome things that I get all the time for just searching on the web. (And, as a bonus, I'm saving you a lot of time by finding and explaining it to you in most cases.) So, enjoy!

PS - I attempted to put too many labels on this post and broke Blogger. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...